Fabolous plans to release a new album in Loso’s Way 2 this year. Earlier today he released the first single, “Ready,” which features Chris Brown on the hook. The Brooklyn rapper has delivered some nice singles throughout his career but hasn’t really been able to hit it big with his last few albums. Could this be the one? “Ready” may shed some light. Give it a listen below. Stay tuned for more details including guest appearances and production.
“I haven’t been as mature and thought out in the past, so, me growing now, it’s showing my progression. I used to use my Twitter account to vent, but now I mostly use it for marketing and promotions. Even if the media asks me something, if it’s cool then it’s, anything that’s too negative, I don’t care to respond. “
Chris Brown and Big Sean grace the December/January issue of XXL. It will include a feature on the two stars with the often controversial Brown reflecting on his growth as an artist and G.O.O.D. Music’s Sean talking about his upcoming album Hall Of Fame: Memoir Of A Detroit Player. You can check out the respective covers above and below.
“I took all my experiences from Detroit and incorporated them into who I am today. From partying to inspiration to sharing times about being broke to love to the dope boys, paper chasers. I would see all the players rocking furs and gators. I’ve seen people get killed. I’ve seen people spend crazy money. I’ve seen poor people. I give every aspect of the city in my music. They need somebody to tell that story.”
Swizz Beatz Celebrates Birthday Everyday With Chirs Brown & Ludacris:
For most of us, we celebrate our birthday once a year. But, that’s not the case with Swizz Beatz. With the help of Chris Brown and Ludacris, the Grammy award-winning rapper/producer makes it known that he celebrates everyday in his new single, ”Everyday Birthday.” Inspired by Quincy Jones‘ 1960s television show “Ironman,” Beatz chants “Every day is your birthday/ Now hit the floor” over upbeat energetic production. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself requesting this at the club.
Game puts together an all star cast, consisting of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa, and Tyga for his latest single, the feel good “Celebration.” Featuring a classic sample from Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony’s hit “1st Of Tha Month,” Game, Khalifa and Tyga add Bone’s signature sound to their verses while Brown and Wayne stick to their roots, with the YMCMB boss spitting one of his best verses of the year. Take a listen to the Cool N’ Dre produced track below, which will appear on Game’s forthcoming album, The Dispensary. The official music video should be coming soon.
Yesterday, DJ Orator dropped off an exclusive remix of Chief Keef’s street banger ” I Don’t Like,” featuring Game. Hours later, Chris Brown added his own verse, where he utilized to respond to the bottle throwing incident in a New York nightclub involving Drake, Meek Mill and Rihanna, who wasn’t even in appearance but was apparently the main reason. Listen to the track below, check out the lyrics from Breezy’s verse and hear Big Sean and Meek Mill’s reaction to the diss track.
In anticipating of Fortune, which drops a week from today on July 3rd, Chris Brown releases two new tracks with plenty of star power in “Get Down” and “Mirage.” The former features B.o.B. and T-Pain and comes from Brown’s R&B Sides collection while the latter features Nas, co-produced by Brown and Harmony and will appear on Fortune. Atleast one of these tracks should appeal to your ears! Stream below.
Chris Brown F/ B.oB. & T-Pain – “Get Down” (Prod. Young Fyre)
Chris Brown F/ Nas – “Mirage (Prod. Chris Brown & Harmony)
Chris Brown’s Fortune will be released on July 3rd. However, you can preview Brown’s upcoming fifth studio album by listening to 30 second snippets of the deluxe edition. Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, Nas, Kevin McCall and Sevyn will make guest appearances with production by Polow Da don, The Runners, The Underdogs, Boi-1da and more. Listen to the snippets below and check out the official tracklist, here.
“Calypso” was originally was suppose to be on Chris Brown’s upcoming album Fortune and serve as the lead single, however Breezy decides to give it away as an iTunes deal. Fortune hits stores next week on June 29th. Breezy also released a commercial for the album last night.
A solo version of “Oh Yeah” debuted back in April, however Chris Brown revamps the song by throwing veteran Snoop Dogg and buzz heavy 2 Chainz on the final version. The Drumma Boi produced track won’t appear on Breezy’s upcoming Fortune, however its available on iTunes.
Check out the tracklist, guest appearances and production credits for Chris Brown’s upcoming fifth album Fortune. Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean and Nas will deliver guest verses while Polow Da Don, The Runners and Boi-1da will handle production duties. For the complete tracklist, check below.
Standard Edition Tracks
- 1. Turn Up The Music – Produced by The Underdogs & Fuego
- 2. Bassline – Produced by @PopWansel, co-produced by @DayviJae
- 3. Till I Die feat. Big Sean & Wiz Khalifa – Produced by Danja
- 4. Mirage feat. Nas – Produced by Harmony, co-produced by Chris Brown
- 5. Don’t Judge Me – Produced by The Messingers
- 6. 2012 – Produced by Adonis, co-produced by Kevin “K-Mac” McCall
- 7. Biggest Fan – Produced by The Runners, co-produced by The Monarch
- 8. Sweet Love – Produced by Polow da Don & Jason “JP” Perry
- 9. Strip feat. Kevin McCall – Produced by Tha Bizness
- 10. Stuck On Stupid – Produced by Brian “BK” Kennedy, co-produced by Dante Jones
- 11. 4 Years Old – Produced by Polow da Don & Tommy Hittz
- 12. Party Hard/Cadillac (Interlude) feat. Sevyn – Produced by Brian “BK” Kennedy & Boi-1da
- 13. Don’t Wake Me Up – Produced by Benny & Alle Benassi, Free School & William Orbit, co-produced by Brian “BK” Kennedy
- 14. Trumpet Lights feat. Sabrina Antoinette – Produced by Polow Da Don, co-produced by Jerome “J Roc” Harmon
Deluxe Edition Tracks
- 15. Tell Somebody – Produced by Polow da Don, co-produced by Jerome “J Roc” Harmon
- 16. Free Run – Produced by The Underdogs
- 17. Remember My Name feat. Sevyn – Produced by Free School & Chris Brown, co-produced by Jonas Jeberg
- 18. Wait For You – Produced by Harmony aka H-Money, co-produced by Chris Brown
- 19. Touch Me feat. Sevyn – Produced by R.A.P. 1220
Like HITPmusic.com on Facebook
Follow HITPmusic.com via @HITPmusicblog