Last week, HITPmusic.com brought you the premiere of Tim Nihan‘s “Playa Shit,” a track that will appear on his upcoming Beautiful Pain mixtape and features guest appearances by Louisiana‘s Mikey T and Top Billion. With each emcee dropping some of their best work on the 5 minute track, it’s not a surprise that there were several memorable lines. Here is a breakdown of the track’s top five memorable lines in no particular order.
Five Memorable Lines: Tim Nihan F/ Mikey T & Top Billion – “Playa Shit”
- “When I burn trees like national parks, the atmosphere turn purple, yeah”- Top Billion
- “I pull out in fancy cars and hop out with a Capricorn, I’m racked up like a credit cards” – Mikey T
- “If I was born like 60 years ago, I’d be the first white boy on Soul Train” – Tim Nihan
- “Hope this not cliché to chunk a deuce to Pimp C and DJ Screw” – Mikey T
- “See I been trill for years, before the fad by queers” – Top Billion